Enjoy low-cost colour printing with integrated scanning, copying and faxing with built-in ADF, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Epson Connect for seamless sharing. Business and SOHO users will appreciate the remarkable performance of the L565. Equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity features, printing from your PC, laptop or mobile devices is quick and seamless.
The L565 includes a simplex 30-page automatic document feeder (ADF) for quick and easy multi-page scanning, copying and faxing.
Experience easy setup and PC-less operation with a 2.2″ Mono LCD screen. Broadcast-fax and PC-fax functions let you send multiple documents simultaneously from your PC. A 100-page fax storage memory ensures that all incoming faxes will be received.
Wireless Printing with Epson Connect
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
Experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy and flexible shared printing and mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 4 devices to the printer without a router. The L565 also comes enabled with Ethernet, ensuring superb connectivity, allowing you to easily share your printer within your work group for better use of resources.
Epson Connect Enabled
- Epson iPrint – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Scan to Cloud – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrint™ – Print directly from your Apple devices.
- Google Cloud Print™ – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
- Mopria™ Print Service – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.